As recognition of the urgent need for New Zealand businesses, organisations, and individuals to upskill for a digitally-led future, where New Zealand can remain competitive on a global stage, Tech Futures Lab has created the NZ Productivity Scholarship.
This unique opportunity will cover 100% of the tuition fees for two of our postgraduate certificate programmes: The Postgraduate Certificates in Human Potential for the Digital Economy and Connected Environments.
There are 40 places available for each of the eligible programmes and scholarships will be granted on a first-come/, first-served basis (based on fully completed enrolments). This scholarship is only available on the following programme intakes:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Connected Environments – 11th August 2021
- Postgraduate Certificate in Human Potential for the Digital Economy – 20th September 2021
All enrolments to either of these programme intakes will be eligible for the NZ Productivity Scholarship, providing you meet and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Available to domestic students only (NZ and Australian citizens and permanent residents).
- Only fully-enrolled students will receive this full fees scholarship. Fully-enrolled means your application has been completed and you have been offered and have accepted a place on the programme.
- You will commit to attending all online and in-person sessions for the programme as detailed in the Education handbook for the programme. You can find those Education handbooks here:
- At the time of application, students must agree to the Tech Futures Lab Terms & Conditions before we can process an enrolment into the Programme. These Terms & Conditions include all withdrawal scenarios for Postgraduate Certificate in Connected Environments and Human Potential for the Digital Economy.
- By accepting the NZ Productivity Scholarship, you understand that this is a funded programme and by accepting the NZ Productivity Scholarship and a place on either the Postgraduate Certificate in Connected Environments or Human Potential for the Digital Economy programmes, you must;
- Attend all classes (online and face-to-face) and:
- Complete all assessments and;
- Commit to completing either the Connected Environments or Human Potential for the Digital Economy programme to the best of your ability.
By agreeing to this declaration you understand that by accepting the scholarship and a place on the programme others may not be able to take advantage of this opportunity. Please refer to programme handbooks for class sessions and assessment requirements.
Any questions regarding this scholarship firstname.lastname@example.org